♥ Our mission is to help you maintain and improve your health status
♥ Your choice to stop smoking means two basic things. They want to know who you really are and that you decide for something that you want
♥ Think of other tough decisions that you received in the past and how good you feltwhen you did the right choice
♥ The suspension makes you feel not only good but also strong, healthy and confident in yourself
We give you the ability with a single initial session before you can decide what will beyour strategy for the poor this habit.
The session can be performed online, and include those of a psychosocial historybasic data recording and evaluation of smoker in 3 (three) basic scales. The scales areestimated:
(i) the degree of dependence to nicotine
(ii) the adequacy of incentives for stopping and
(iii) the specifics of smoky (smoky profile).
With this estimate, we then advise the complainant about the most appropriate way of smoking cessation with one or more of the following methods of interruption and membership to one of the following programs that are implemented.
There are four basic strategies for smoking cessation. The quote below and you can decide which one fits you. Most smokers start trying to quit smoking on their own,but many end up needing several methods and several attempts before they kick the habit.
This is the list of the four main methods that one can follow:
1. “Do it yourself“ with support and counselling with simple steps, in all phases of your effort.
2. Cognitive – behavioral psychoeducation (cognitive behavioral therapy) and advisory, aspecial, intensive and organized program neuro–psychological reconstruction of behavior with documented effectiveness.
3. Nicotine replacement therapy in the form of stickers, transdermal patch, lozenges,chewing gum, nasal spray, etc., in collaboration with a physician.
4. Special prescription medications for the treatment of addiction, in collaboration with a physician.
5. Combination of the above methods.
1) The program “STOP NOW“ is aimed at challenging smokers to stop smokingimmediately, completely, due to serious health problems or other reasons.
2) The program “ELATTWSI TORA“ is aimed at those who wish to quit smoking graduallyand may opt for a more gradual approach, increasing the probability of the stopcompletely then.
3) The programme “PREVENTION of YPOTROPIS” is a multi-dimensional program andaims the FINAL and PERMANENT treatment of nicotine dependence by preventingrecidivism.